orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <owen.omal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More patches for ORC 1.5.6?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2019 19:40:30 GMT
Sandeep,
   In my opinion, I'd rather wait for a full release rather than introduce
the relatively large change back into the stable 1.5 branch. That said, we
absolutely need to get a brand new 1.6 release done as it has been more
than a year since 1.5 came out. Today, I cherry-picked ORC-366, which helps
with the tzdir setup on windows, and ORC-511, which fixes the docker files
for debian 8.

I've been working through the patches from my orc-14
<https://github.com/omalley/orc/tree/orc-14> branch. I've had a couple of
the patches up for a couple of weeks and then two more last week and I've
been hoping to get reviews on them, but I guess I'll go ahead and start
committing them and let the reviews come in lazily.