orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <owen.omal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Shall we release ORC 1.5.6rc1?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 04:04:41 GMT
Dongjoon,
  If you need more time, I can hold off. For resource leakage, I'd be
worried about ORC-498. I tried to make sure things didn't leak, but that
was the change that was sharing a file handle between the ReaderImpl and
the RecordReaderImpl so that we didn't end up with two NN operations when
reading a file.

.. Owen