orc-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Majeti <majeti.dee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sub-classing implementation classes(e.g., ReaderImpl)
Date Wed, 29 May 2019 14:34:52 GMT
Hi Naveen,

The Impl classes, in general, are internal implementations and should not
have to be part of the public API.

Your requirement can currently be supported by saving the serialized
metadata locally and then passing the serialized metadata to the Reader as
part of the options. See ReaderOptions::setSerializedFileTail()

This will then invoke reads from cloud store only for the data.

--
regards,
Deepak Majeti