orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <owen.omal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of column level encryption
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 18:41:43 GMT
Sorry for the silence. I have the work mostly done, and over the next
couple weeks I'll be breaking it up in parts to get it committed to master.
Then we can roll an ORC 1.6.0 with the column encryption in it.  I do have
some of the documentation done, but you can also look at my slides from the
recent Dataworks Summit.

https://www.slideshare.net/oom65/fine-grain-access-control-for-big-data-orc-column-encryption-137308692