orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <owen.omal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing ORC-1.5.4
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:34:16 GMT
I've already did the backport of ORC-418 and included it in branch-1.5. The
libhdfspp problem turned out to be a problem with a macports version of
protobuf take precedence over the one specified in the build. So that one
is a non-issue. I'm running the docker builds now to make sure there aren't
any more issues.

.. Owen