orc-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth Jayachandran <j.prasant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.5.4rc1?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 01:23:28 GMT
+1

- Verified signature, checksum
- Built from src on MacOS, ran unit tests
- Ran rat check

One minor thing is java/bench/pom.xml still has version 1.5.4-SNAPSHOT but
we don't ship jars from bench module as it is under a developer profile, so
I guess we don't have to roll another rc for that.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasanth Jayachandran