orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <owen.omal...@gmail.com>
Subject Preparing for ORC 1.5.3
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 20:04:01 GMT
All,
   I'm preparing a for a 1.5.3 release, what bug fixes should we include?
My current list is:

   - ORC-382: Apache rat exclusions + add rat check to travis
   - ORC-383: Parallel builds fails with ConcurrentModificationException
   - ORC-384: [C++] fix memory leak when loading non-ORC files
   - ORC-385. Change RecordReader to extend Closeable.
   - ORC-389: Add ability to not decode Acid metadata columns
   - ORC-391: [c++] parseType does not accept underscore in the field name
   - ORC-397. Allow selective disabling of dictionary encoding.
   - ORC-401: Fix incorrect quoting in specification.
   - ORC-403: [C++] Add checks to avoid invalid offsets in InputStream

Am I missing anything important?

.. Owen