orc-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.5.1rc1?
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 18:51:57 GMT
+1.  Did a build and ran the tests.  Checked the signature and hash.  Ran rat, which failed,
complaining about the file bench/README.md  This isn't a show stopper but would be nice to
fix in the future.

Also, the maven enforcer plugin can be used to prevent snapshots in releases.  See the Hive
pom for an example.

Alan.