orc-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth Jayachandran <j.prasant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternatives to JMH for the benchmarking code
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:33:14 GMT
I have used caliper before and it is almost similar to JMH except JMH
claims performance measurement using calipers is incorrect for iterations.
https://github.com/melix/jmh-gradle-example/blob/master/src/jmh/java/org/openjdk/jmh/samples/JMHSample_11_Loops.java#L48
Also IIRC caliper uploads a report to some server to serve html output. I
personally like the text output generated by JMH.
Not aware of any other microbenchmarking tool that is as good as JMH or
caliper.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasanth Jayachandran