orc-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alternatives to JMH for the benchmarking code
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 06:42:46 GMT
Hi,

On 18/04/18 17:52, Owen O'Malley wrote:
>    Isabel, who is on the board, asked if there were alternatives to JMH that
> aren't GPL.

Thanks for taking my question to dev@ - as a little bit of background:
When I read things are being moved further away from our projects, I
always tend to ask myself why so, because in my experience the further
something moves away, the easier it is to forget about it. And
benchmarking code did sound like something that would be really good to
have.

>    Does anyone know of any good alternatives to JMH that are Apache License
> compatible?

Again - thank you for opening that discussion here.

Isabel