orc-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth Jayachandran <j.prasant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.4.0rc1?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 23:56:10 GMT
There are rat failures in java/bench as well..
orc-1.4.0/java/bench/fetch-data.sh
orc-1.4.0/java/bench/src/main/resources/github.schema
orc-1.4.0/java/bench/src/main/resources/log4j.properties
orc-1.4.0/java/bench/src/main/resources/sales.schema
orc-1.4.0/java/bench/src/main/resources/taxi.schema

Thanks and Regards,
Prasanth Jayachandran