orc-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.4.0rc1?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 23:49:38 GMT
+1.

I did a build on centos and ran the unit tests.  Checked the signatures (why is the file
called .sig instead of .asc?  that screwed up my release test script; grumble, grumble).

Rat build failed.  I don't think this is an issue since all of the unapproved files look
like test results, but it would be nice to add them to the excludes so rat passes again.  The
failing files are:

  java/tools/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump-bloomfilter.out
  java/tools/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump-bloomfilter2.out
  java/tools/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump-dictionary-threshold.out
  java/tools/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump.json
  java/tools/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump.out
  java/tools/src/test/resources/orc-file-has-null.out

Alan.