orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <omal...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.3.3rc0?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:28:27 GMT
All,
   In our efforts to support our users, I've fixed API compatibility issues
in both ORC and storage api that let the results work with Hive 2.1.1. I'm
running a vote for releasing storage-api on Hive and we need a matching
release on ORC.

Tag: https://github.com/apache/orc/releases/tag/release-1.3.3rc0
Tar ball: http://home.apache.org/~omalley/orc-1.3.3/

Note that I'm running the two release votes in parallel, so that you'll
need to build the storage api release locally ("cd hive-storage-2.2.1; mvn
clean install") to test this orc release candidate.

Thanks,
   Owen