orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <omal...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Should we release ORC-1.3.1rc0?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:06:44 GMT
All,
   We have a couple of bug fixes that have gone in and I think we should
make a release.

Fixes:
* ORC-134 DecimalColumnStatistics throws NPE when all column values are
null.
* ORC-100 Make findbugs a mandatory part of the build and fixed all of the
current warnings.
* ORC-138 Fix forward port of HIVE-15335 that messed up schema evolution
for decimal.

The other one that is pending is ORC-135 (predicate pushdown for timestamp
is sensitive to
changing timezones) is important, but I want to be really careful with that
one since it is a
larger change. I'm in the middle of reviewing that one and that one is a
lot riskier change.

.. Owen