orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Are there Java tests for the example orc files?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 21:08:16 GMT
Yes and no. Most of those files were generated by the Java unit tests. In
particular, the TestOrcFile.*.orc files are generated and read by the tests
in TestOrcFile (or its cousin TestVectorOrcFile). There aren't any Java
tests that just read the files out of the examples directory, although such
a test would be good for ensuring that we don't break the reader.

.. Owen