orc-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth J <j.prasant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ORC 1.1.2 RC 0
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 17:46:59 GMT
Rat check is failing for the following files
Unapproved licenses:

  core/src/test/resources/log4j.properties
  core/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump-bloomfilter.out
  core/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump-bloomfilter2.out
  core/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump-dictionary-threshold.out
  core/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump.json
  core/src/test/resources/orc-file-dump.out
  core/src/test/resources/orc-file-has-null.out
  mapreduce/src/test/resources/log4j.properties

We can skip the .out files as we are using them as golden files for test output comparison.
But I think we should fix the log4j.properties file.

Thanks
Prasanth