orc-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ORC 1.1.0 RC 1
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 14:19:52 GMT
For writing I am using a VectorizedRowBatch and all the vectors in
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.vector.*. For reading (in my unit
tests) I am using OrcFile.createReader().

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/477/files#diff-e6d9b9ac010d3b7a0f50ae90a46136d2R151

The first record has a 10 for the first column (union of integer and
null), the second has a null for the first column. My test right now
just validates the first record. If I check isNull() for the first
column of the second record, it says false.

I haven't had a chance to try RC3 but plan to do so shortly.

Thanks,
Matt