orc-dev mailing list archives

From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject redefinition of "createStructType"
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 02:17:49 GMT
Dear ORC Dev,

I am trying out to link a libhdfs lib together with Apache ORC. Currently,
I am using a simple standalone c++ file for POC purpose.

I am using Mac as development environment, and able to git clone, build and
run test of ORC C++ driver as indicated in README.

But after include<orc/orcfile.hh>, "make" encountered the following
errors.  May I has for a pointer about how to get rid of it? thanks

"
In file included from /usr/local/include/orc/Reader.hh:23:
/usr/local/include/orc/Vector.hh:100:25: *error: redefinition of
'createStructType' as different kind of symbol*
  std::unique_ptr<Type> createStructType(
                        ^
/usr/local/include/orc/Vector.hh:96:5: note: previous definition is here
    createStructType(std::vector<Type*> types,
    ^
/usr/local/include/orc/Vector.hh:101:12: error: no member named
'initializer_list' in namespace 'std'
      std::initializer_list<std::unique_ptr<Type> > types,
.."