orc-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen O'Malley" <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Move to Apache
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 17:30:52 GMT
All,
   The intent of our shared repository at https://github.com/hortonworks/orc
has been to develop a C++ implementation of ORC and move to Apache, but I
need to make that official before we check the code into Apache. Therefore,
I've pulled the following list of authors from the github repository:

Author: Aliaksei Sandryhaila <aliaksei.sandryhaila@hp.com>
Author: Bob Hansen <bob@hp.com>
Author: Haohui Mai <ricetons@gmail.com>
Author: Owen O'Malley <omalley@apache.org>
Author: Stephen Walkauskas <stephen.walkauskas@hp.com>
Author: Steven E. Harris <seh@panix.com>
Author: Thanh Do <thdo@microsoft.com>
Author: jxu <jing.xu2@hp.com>
Author: kim@scheibel.co.uk <kim@scheibel.co.uk>

I'd like to get each of the authors to state on this list that they have
the right to license the code they contributed under the Apache license and
that they want to move to Apache. If anyone doesn't agree or respond, we'll
need to remove their patches to enable the move.

Clearly I'm +1 to moving over.

Thanks,
   Owen