orc-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth J <j.prasant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Orc logo
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 07:19:29 GMT
I like the clean design. I am definitely +1.

Although, few ideas were lingering on my mind for the logo for awhile. I was thinking along
the lines of triangulated logo (inspired from 3D wireframes) to emphasis on the fact that
we tightly pack the data (encoding, bitpacking and compression). Something like these

https://goo.gl/IBIHVi
http://goo.gl/hF25UI
http://goo.gl/QHEzOW
http://goo.gl/6cEeSO
http://goo.gl/vg6bHZ
http://goo.gl/HG3zGX
http://goo.gl/t27lco
http://goo.gl/y1o2rs

P.S: If you can get me the .ai or .psd file, I can give it a shot.

Thanks
Prasanth