openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Seong Hyun Oh <seonghyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Providing a namespace field when action is initialized
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2019 05:44:23 GMT
+1
Yes, It is suitable for my use case.

I think these environment contexts can be moved to /init

auth environment
- api_host (__OW_API_KEY)
- api_key (__OW_API_HOST)

environment
- namespace (__OW_NAMESPACE)
- action_name (__OW_ACTION_NAME)

And some environments can not be moved to it.

not possible
- (x) activaiton_id (__OW_ACTIVATION_ID)
- (x) deadline (__OW_DEADLINE)

2019년 11월 5일 (화) 오후 2:24, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com>님이 작성: