openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <...@spicule.co.uk>
Subject Re: API Gateway routing on Mac
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:05:24 GMT
Hmm, good catch I didn't spot that. Its all created dynamically by the
serverless deploy routine the entirety of which looks like:
https://gist.github.com/buggtb/34163a72f8ec88a3df6b2b80f3d79fbc so its
not in my serverless.yaml so I guess its something under the hood in
serverless. I'll dig more.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 5:37 PM Matt Hamann <matthew.hamann@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the video when Pixelize action is brought up, I see this output:
>
> ```
> endpoints (web actions):
> https://https://10.0.0.106/api/v1/web/guest/default/pixlize-serverless-dev-login
> ```
>
> The double "https" is likely causing the issue here, as the API
> gateway doesn't know what to do with that.
>
> Must be a configuration issue somewhere...

> -Matt
> matthew.hamann@gmail.com
>

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 12:21 PM Tom Barber <tom@spicule.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > I replicated it from scratch here's a recording of what I'm doing:
> >
> > https://asciinema.org/a/Zwoim3sFOSUXAC9ZCAYtdbPUV
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Tom
> >

> > On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 4:33 PM Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Tom. I’ve used quick start on Mac with api gateway successfully in the
past. I’ll see if I can reproduce your issue.

> > > -r

If