openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <...@spicule.co.uk>
Subject API Gateway routing on Mac
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 16:15:49 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm tinkering around with a Serverless framework -> Openwhisk POC on
my Mac that i've deployed using make quick-start and I've pushed an
API gateway event but when I call it I get stuff like

==> /var/log/api-gateway/gateway_error.log <==
2019/11/18 16:00:30 [info] 28#0: *117 client closed connection while
waiting for request, client: 172.18.0.1, server: 0.0.0.0:8080