openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <...@spicule.co.uk>
Subject Re: API Gateway routing on Mac
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 16:25:42 GMT
Just to expand on my deployment question, I appreciate make
quick-start isn't production ready. I'm just curious if its not API
gateway ready either for Mac users?

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number:
09954122. Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston

All engagements
are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business. This email and its
contents are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure, distributing or copying. Any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of legal notice
cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.