openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Grove <dgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Call for Topics] Tech Interchange Call - Wednesday 10/30/19
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:16:42 GMT
Thanks to Mohammad Shahrad for a very interesting presentation and discussion today!

Brief notes and links to the meeting recording, the MICRO paper, and Mohammad's slides are
available here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2019-10-30+OW+Tech+Interchange+Meeting+Notes

Thanks to Tyson for agreeing to host the next Tech Exchange on Wednesday November 13.

--dave

On 2019/10/30 02:00:06, Dave Grove <dgrove@apache.org> wrote:
> We currently have 1 topic (in addition to the usual discussion of recently merged and
pending PRs).

> One of the authors of the MICRO 2019 paper “Architectural Implications of FaaS Computing”
[1], which used OpenWhisk, will be presenting their research results.