openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] release openwhisk-runtime-go 1.14.0
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 13:28:55 GMT

I'd like to make a release of the go runtime to enable us to then make
updated releases of all the action-loop based runtimes (including the rust
1.34 runtime which has never been released).

I'd suggest we make this release without waiting to merge the Knative
support PR (#106) to the go runtime. From the discussion on the technical
interchange yesterday there may be some iteration needed to normalize
Knative support across the various runtime projects.

Any objections to proceeding with a 1.14.0 release of openwhisk-runtime-go?
If not, I can start the process for openwhisk-runtime-go on Friday.  After
that is done, we can then do the rest of the actionloop based runtimes
enmasse the second half of next week.

--dave