openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject [NOTICE] OW Tech. Interchange Mtg. start time changed (1 hour earlier)
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 06:46:33 GMT
Whiskers,

As a result of the discussion on the thread titled: "Can we adjust the time for the community
call"

see: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1f7f9422762234edf4321c29c7f878cc09e60cca571364bd9b6da84a@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E

and subsequent polling to find a better start time for our current active members, we have
decided to assume lazy consensus and move the start time for our Wednesday, bi-weekly Technical
Interchange call to be one hour earlier than previously scheduled.

The information for the start time has been updated on the Wiki home page and reads as follows:

>> Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly; on May 9th / off May 16th, etc.):
>> Day-Time: Wednesdays, 10AM EDT (Eastern US, New York), 4PM CEST (Central Europe,
Berlin), 2PM GMT, 10PM (CST, Beijing)

Please use the link to save the new calendar entry from our project calendar to your calendar.

>> Google Calendar (click link to add to your calendar):
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=dGEyOWRqdXYxbzFpbTFrbzcxa3VvaXE0amhfMjAxOTEwMDJUMTQwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ&tmsrc=apacheopenwhisk%40gmail.com&scp=ALL

It is our hope that our attendance will be stronger than ever with this change and enable
more informed discussions on many design topics as we seek to further the reach of the OpenWhisk
platform.

Cheers,
Matt

PS Wiki home: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Apache+OpenWhisk+Project+Wiki