openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From 蒋鹏程<jiang.pengch...@navercorp.com>
Subject key 'kind' does not exist
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 06:29:44 GMT
hello all:
​
 I opened an issue for a tiny bug in invoker side: https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/issues/4615

 When get action from DB is failed or namespace is blacklisted while invoking an activation,
the `InvokerReactive` will generate a fallback result for it,
in these cases, it's not possible to get the `kind` info, but UserEvent do require the `kind`
annotation:
​
 /** Constructs an "Activation" event from a WhiskActivation */
 def from(a: WhiskActivation): Try[Activation] = {
   for {
     // There are no sensible defaults for these fields, so they are required. They should
always be there but there is
     // no static analysis to proof that so we're defensive here.
     fqn <- a.annotations.getAs[String](WhiskActivation.pathAnnotation)
     kind <- a.annotations.getAs[String](WhiskActivation.kindAnnotation)
   ......​
​
so all these kind of activations cannot be sent to UserEvents, I think we can use an "unknown
kind" or something else for these "fallback" activations, how do you think?
​
Thanks
Jiang