openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Can we adjust the time for the community call
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 19:37:05 GMT
Pursuing alternating times may be a good choice, but would like to know we
have a reliable person to host (fallback) for these slots as our
"volunteer" mechanism is barely functioning for the current call/time.

Dom, perhaps you can post a poll for contribs. to vote on; perhaps this
would give us a sense of who is paying attention, what suits them and get
a ballpark on how many would benefit?

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Tyson Norris <tnorris@adobe.com.INVALID>
To:     "dev@openwhisk.apache.org" <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   09/05/2019 10:40 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: Can we adjust the time for the community
call

US West coast dweller here - I'm OK with either 1 hour ealier, or
alternating times. Anything to get more players on the field :)

Thanks
Tyson

On 9/5/19, 3:53 AM, "Rodric Rabbah" <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks Dominic for bringing this up. +1 from me.
    What about alternating times (every two weeks) so other time zones
aren't
    always so late in the day?

    -r

    On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 11:27 PM Dominic Kim <style9595@gmail.com>
wrote:

    > Dear community members.
    >
    > I wonder whether we can set up our Tech. Int. meeting 1-hour
earlier.
    > Currently, we hold the meeting at 3 PM GMT which is 12:00 AM
KST/JST.