openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PRs ready to merge
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 13:55:47 GMT
The tooling to generate the summary report for changes across a set of
github repos is now made public at https://github.com/adobe/github-reporter

So if there is an interest in those summary report I can schedule a cron
job to send the report every 14 days (or whatever schedule we decide)

Chetan Mehrotra