openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject [Call for Agendas] Apache OpenWhisk Tech. Interchange
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2019 05:15:09 GMT
Dear community members.
The next tech interchange call will be held on this Wednesday(2nd, Oct).

If you have any topic to share, please email me or ping me on Slack before
the meeting.
And please be informed that the call will start 1 hour earlier than usual
from now on, based on our previous discussion to get more people involved
in the call.

Best regards
Dominic

Day-Time: Wednesday 2nd, Oct, 10 AM EDT (Eastern US), 4 PM CEST (Central
Europe), 2 PM GMT, 10 PM (Beijing), 11 PM KST (Seoul)
Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk