openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: key 'kind' does not exist
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 06:44:02 GMT
The `kind` comes from the `exec, it cannot be populated when an error
happens while fetching action information.
While this is an error case, I think it would be still worth to send
`UserEvent` to notify the error happened.
We may need a generic kind for error cases or multiple error kinds if we
want to differentiate each error case.

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 9월 9일 (월) 오후 3:30, 蒋鹏程 <jiang.pengcheng@navercorp.com>님이