openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Material for a conference
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 19:36:18 GMT
Hi Krzysztof,

>  I'd like to know how I can enable prewarmed containers for Java when
installing OpenWhisk on Kubernetes. Do we have any description for this?

To enable stem cells for a particular runtime family, you can replicate
these properties for Java in your deployment's runtimes.json file or
configuration:
https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/blob/8d2aeabf56667a9dec49690da1cd63f64eb217ee/ansible/files/runtimes.json#L45-L50

In terms of slides/material, are you looking for general intro slides or
something more specific? I don't think we've put together a slides
repository. I'll look through my slides and see if I can donate any. There
are some talks online from community members on slideshare also.

-r