openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: acceptable file types in 'tests' portion of source releases?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:21:11 GMT
For the main repo, the sources from which the zips are made should also be
in the repo.
We can create a build.sh script to generate the zipped artifacts for the
tests (and avoid changing the tests).
I can do that if there are no takers. Maybe create a similar issue for the
main repo with help wanted/good first issue tags.

-r