openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Material for a conference
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 19:00:22 GMT
Hi all

I'm going to give a talk about Serverless Java in November using OpenWhisk and Kubernetes
during a
conference in Poland. I'd like to focus on Java to show that Java is also a good language
to develop
serverless solutions, especially when deploying on OpenWhisk platform.

 * Do we have any resources (e.g. slides) I could base my presentation on?
 * Do we have any demos how to use Quarkus or GraalVM with OpenWhisk?
 * I know that the support for knative is still evolving. Do we have already something what
is worth
   to show?
 * I'd like to know how I can enable prewarmed containers for Java when installing OpenWhisk
on
   Kubernetes. Do we have any description for this?
 * Any other ideas?

Best regards
Krzysztof

--