openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: first 28 github repos renamed
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 22:19:03 GMT
"Michele Sciabarra" <michele@sciabarra.com> wrote on 08/05/2019 04:34:46
AM:

> A side effect of the rename looks like to be it breaks the builds of
> actionloop-based runtimes.
>
> The dockerfile refers to the released snapshot of the go runtime but
> the redirect is not enough because looks like also the content
> changed so paths does not match anymoree. We need to re-release it
> to be able to fix the references without the "incubator-" prefix.

I have a workaround that has fixed `distDocker` locally for me.  Submitted
PRs across the repos; hopefully it works in the real infrastructure too.

I agree we should push forward with a new release of just the go runtime so
we can have a less hacky way of building the actionloop based runtimes.

--dave