openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [Contribution] wskdebug
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:56:16 GMT

Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote on 08/13/2019
05:06:54 PM:

> thanks. The IP clearance page says "The receiving PMC is responsible
> for doing the work." but I am happy to help if there is anything I can
do.

Hi. Sorry, I could have done a better job of telling you what I needed you
to do.  The quoted text really means "the Incubator PMC is _not_responsible
for doing any of the work."  We still need the people making the donation
to do some work as they are the ones who know the history of the code and
have the legal standing to donate it.

I created a draft IP clearance record at [1].  I can drive the mechanics of
the Apache process, but I need your help with (a) a brief description of
the code base (b) submitting the appropriate software grant (based on the
set of contributors to wskdebug) and (c) completing the sections of the
"Copyright" and "Verify distribution rights" of the IP clearance form.

--dave

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/openwhisk-wskdebug.xml