openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tyson Norris <tysonnor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing TransactionId as part of action invocation
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2019 14:44:00 GMT
I think if OW SDK, and sequences/compositions, propagate X-Request-Id
header (using the existing transaction id/X-Request-Id), the parent is not
needed? i.e. there may be 2 parts to this effort:
- expose the transaction id to runtime container
- propagate the transaction id in requests initiated from runtime
container/controller