openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From James Thomas <jthomas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Call for Agenda items] For Aug-7 Call for OW Tech. Interchange meeting
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:09:51 GMT
Wow - this looks incredible! Looking forward to hearing about it...

On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 19:32, Alexander Klimetschek
<aklimets@adobe.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hello OpenWhisk committers,
>
> I would like to use the opportunity to present wskdebug [1] [2] in the call tomorrow.
It's a debugging and live development tool for Apache OpenWhisk that we developed here at
Adobe and just open sourced today.

> We would love to contribute it to OpenWhisk!
>
> Let me know how much time is available, otherwise I'd be planning for ~20 minutes of
description, demo & contribution proposal.

--
Regards,
James Thomas