openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process to release apache/openwhisk repo
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:35:40 GMT
When it comes down to it, it’s also possible to manually upload a release
to the staging Nexus repository. It’s just like 10x more annoying than
using a build plugin. Thankfully, there are numerous ASF projects using
Gradle, so there are plenty of examples.

I have some SBT samples, too, if you need them.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>