openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Halsall <jus...@hackersandfounders.nl>
Subject Re: Welcome new committer Justin Halsall
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2019 13:59:42 GMT
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
It’s really an honor to be part of Apache OpenWhisk as a committer! Looking forward to contributing
more and making Apache OpenWhisk even easier to use!

I need to put some credit where credit due before people think I built the whole Ruby runtime
single handedly. Most of the credit goes towards Kei Sawada for his amazing work on the runtime.
I was very happy to contribute by documenting it an popularizing it in the Ruby community.

I’m super excited to be part of the team!

Regards,
Justin Halsall