openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: stricter scancode: now rejecting minified license headers
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:27:05 GMT
I have a stricter config ready to go in a local branch... can remove
"tests" and other exclusions (but it will have more impacts am sure).

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   07/24/2019 10:31 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: stricter scancode: now rejecting minified
license headers

The scancode configuration is excluding the tests/data/actions directory.
Since we're not bundling tests in the releases, I suppose that was OK in
the past. But we should be including tests, and in any case we should
remove this exclusion and review the scan code exclusions to make sure
they're not too loose.

# Exclude from incubator-openwhisk

# Jenkins/test generated reports

# Test data.

# Generated binary artifacts

tests/build/reports
tests/dat/actions
docs/images
bin

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_incubator-2Dopenwhisk_blob_master_tests_dat_actions_argsPrint.js&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=Sbnkas1JnvA9FulU7yjaXsyVZ7SjCTmsdXtpqXu5PyA&s=NDdGKptuO67qQq4mh9-nVT47cDgGtRtq1rOoTV_5cww&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_incubator-2Dopenwhisk-2Dutilities_pull_65&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=Sbnkas1JnvA9FulU7yjaXsyVZ7SjCTmsdXtpqXu5PyA&s=r4z3anoMuZhkKKSgaZNGDj3EyQhjC1JglyXLJt5ayPE&e=