openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From James Thomas <jthomas...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache OpenWhisk Client JS Release v3.20.0
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:10:33 GMT
I've finished up the remaining backlog items planned for the next
release (v3.20.0) of the Apache OpenWhisk Client JS SDK. Does anything
have anything else to add in before I start cutting the first RC?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-client-js/milestone/1?closed=1

This new release fixes a number of issues regarding correct license
files raised in the last release[1], resolves the accidental increase
in package size (and adds a CI check to prevent this happening
again)[2], updates all project deps to recent versions[3] and fixes
some minor issues.

[1] - https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-client-js/issues/162
[2 - https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-client-js/issues/158
& https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-client-js/issues/159