openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking to contribute; which areas need some love?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 17:10:08 GMT
Hey all, I've been working on some other personal project the past few
weekends, but I've been itching to explore this project more and make
some code contributions. I see the main openwhisk repo is Scala/Akka
which is tech that I've used before. However, I'm also interested in
hearing which areas feel neglected right now and could use some
attention.

As a bonus, this can also start an idea of adding entries to
https://helpwanted.apache.org/ to recruit more contributors. I see
there's already some GSoC projects going on, so this is an additional
resource that can be useful here.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>