openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking to contribute; which areas need some love?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 19:41:59 GMT
That does sound like an interesting thing to do. I've been looking for
an excuse to practice more Kubernetes things, so this could be rather
practical there.

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 at 13:21, Michele Sciabarra <michele@sciabarra.com> wrote:

> In my opinion, given your experience with Kubernetes, a long needed feature is to add
support for clustered CouchDb in the helm chart. It is the only missing pieces to allow for
a true ‘production’ CouchDb. Kafka is already clustered, CouchDb is not. David recommend
to use an external one but it is not always an option when you have an internal deployment
for example.