openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: devtools and make-quickstart
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:10:04 GMT
> I also like the standalone JAR. Should we consider adding to that the API
Management features made available through OW GW, or for that we should
keep the docker-compose route ?

I did get the API gateway to run (in the container) with standalone
openwhisk. I ran the ansible playbook (wskdev apigw) to get it up and
going. It doesn't work with sls (serverless framework because of the DNS
resolution issue I've posted about in the past) but will work with wsk.

-r