openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tyson Norris <tnor...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk invoker overloads - "Rescheduling Run message"
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 17:01:52 GMT
   The PR you referenced above contains a lot of
    other changes. It does not only improve this particular area but also
    includes a lot of other changes - in particular, it adds a different way
    of managing containers. Due to the PR's size and complexity, it's very
    hard to understand and review... Would you be able to split this PR up
    into smaller changes?

Indeed, I will split the PR ASAP. There are several changes there that are candidates for
this, I think, so will try to create PR for each.
Thanks
Tyson