openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Nominations for PMC Chair for TLP graduation resolution
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 21:04:11 GMT

This PMC Chair nominations thread is closed.  Will reach out to both Dave and Rodric, as both
appeared to defer to each other, to see if either wants to step back and perhaps we can reduce
the need for a competitive VOTE (and have just an affirmation VOTE as this may be asked for)
and move onto seeing if we want to create a yearly nomination/rotation system where either
Dave or Rodric serve for the first year...

Thanks everyone for participating.

-Matt

> This thread is intended to solicit nominations (self or on-behalf of another) to begin
the process of selecting a candidate for election (i.e., via a subsequent vote thread) to
this position.  This thread will be  kept open until Tuesday at 1PM US EDT which is one week
from now (and greater than the 72-hour required min. for any VOTE).

> After all nominations are accounted for, and after the nominees acknowledge their interest
in fulfilling the role of PMC Chair, we can then discuss the process of holding an official
vote.

> I encourage anyone interested in leading the project forward, regardless of current status
or contribution area, to express their intentions here knowing that you will have the support
of our amazing Community and PMC who are full of excitement around embracing new technologies
and potential integrations.