openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter and graduation Resolution
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 15:40:51 GMT
Given the feedback from previous threads both public and private on this Resolution topic,
including input from mentors, and the recent apparent confirmation of Dave Grove as proposed
VP/Chair for a future PMC being the sole remaining nominee, I have updated the Wiki to represent
the final draft of the Resolution we would send to the IPMC general list for their review
and subsequent VOTE there.

Please comment on this thread (and/or Wiki draft page) if anyone has any changes we should
make before sending to the IPMC.

draft link: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=115526932

thx,
mr