openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject [ACTION REQUIRED] Nominations for PMC Chair for TLP graduation resolution
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:05:36 GMT
As part of the graduation process as a top-level project, we must craft a draft resolution
which includes the naming of a PMC Chair for the project.  Please see discussion and actual
draft using these links:

* dev list:https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=115526933&draftShareId=c5ef8b7b-f542-47c1-a435-cf5b94921fbb&
* draft resolution (Cwiki): https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=115526932

This thread is intended to solicit nominations (self or on-behalf of another) to begin the
process of selecting a candidate for election (i.e., via a subsequent vote thread) to this
position.  This thread will be  kept open until Tuesday at 1PM US EDT which is one week from
now (and greater than the 72-hour required min. for any VOTE).

After all nominations are accounted for, and after the nominees acknowledge their interest
in fulfilling the role of PMC Chair, we can then discuss the process of holding an official
vote.

I encourage anyone interested in leading the project forward, regardless of current status
or contribution area, to express their intentions here knowing that you will have the support
of our amazing Community and PMC who are full of excitement around embracing new technologies
and potential integrations.